Monday, September 6, 2010

Schwinn 17-Function Bike Computer



Over All Rating Reviews :
I had been reluctant to purchase a bike computer because, for the type of riding I do, I will probably lose or destroy it eventually. So I didn't want to risk an expensive unit, and I didn't think one at this price would be accurate or consistent. After reading some of the other reviews I decided to give this one a shot, and was pleasantly surprised. If your wheels are true, you should have no trouble mounting it. I've had mine mounted for 3 months now. No problems. Have not had to adjust the mounting. Keeps accurate mileage, consistent with other riders' computers.
Get more detail about Schwinn 17-Function Bike Computer.


!!1 Shop Toshiba Dvd/cd Player Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links