Thursday, July 15, 2010

Buying Schwinn 17-Function Bike Computer



Over All Rating Reviews :
I own 5 of these. Bought my first two because I wanted a backlight for my night rides. They performed quite well. I used the EXACT measurement of my wheel circumference that pro riders do (placing a dot of paint on the tread of a properly inflated wheel and measuring the distance of one full revolution in millimeters with me on the bike) and these $10 speedos held their own. They even match up well with GPS readings. I decided then to keep the uniformity and bought three more for my other rides... all $300+ bikes. It must be noted that it is necessary to align the sensor and magnet rather closely, but that's a basic rule for all speedos.
Get more detail about Schwinn 17-Function Bike Computer.


!!1 Last Minute Apparel Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links