Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Schwinn 17-Function Bike Computer Right now



Over All Rating Reviews :
The LED display didn't work very well and the actual settings steps did not correspond to the instructions. I finally just gave up and tossed the device in a box. I'd return it, but since it wasn't very expensive, at all, and the hassle of repackaging and taking it the post office, and contacting the vendor, etc. are all sufficient enough a deterrent to cause me to just consider this a bad purchase. I should have purchased one locally from a Bike shop, so that I could have just more easily taken it back in for an exchange or refund. This was one of those "You get what you pay for" bargains...I paid next to nothing and that's what I received in return. Lesson learned.
Get more detail about Schwinn 17-Function Bike Computer.


!!1 Software Messenger Get It Now! !!1 Best Buy Mens Hiking Shoes !9# Av Remote Controls Order Today! Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links