Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Catalog CycleOps Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer



Over All Rating Reviews :
When I found out this trainer was made by Saris- the same company who made my bike rack I was sold. The quality of there products is great IMO and the lifetime warranty can't be beat. I did have some problems understanding some of the set up instructions but a quick call to there customer service department ( the number is at the bottom on the last page) had me up and running- so I did not take off points for this.

VERY happy to find out that I can adjust the resistance which my bicycle gears- which I was unaware of! The trainer does make a humming noise which is not bad at all even with my hybrid tires. I can still hear the television- but I do plan to purchase some slick tires since I plan to ride on this trainer all winter.
Get more detail about CycleOps Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer.


!!1 White Tuxedo On Sale! !!1 Signs Posted Order Today! !!1 Silvertone Pendant Sale !!1 Best Buy Mattress Pads Mattress Pad



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links