Monday, April 18, 2011

New Cateye CC-RD100 Strada 8-Function Bicycle Computer



Over All Rating Reviews :
As an avid commuter cyclist I put on 4000km/year in all kinds of weather. I've used several computers but this is my favourite so far. The feature I like best is that you operate it without buttons--just press the face to switch between modes. The toolless mounting is also very handy. But what drove me to write this review is the experience I had today. Biking in the dark at -10C I took a spill in a snowy patch on the road. I didn't notice until I got to work that my Strada was missing. But on the way home I found it, face down in the middle of the snowy icy road with car tire tracks right over it. Picked it up, wiped off the snow, and it's working as good as new.

My only beef with it is that the plastic handlebar mount can become brittle in the cold and break. In fact that's likely why it fell off in the first place, as the mount had broken the previous week and was holding it loosely. I wish the mount was made of metal, but as far as I can see every computer on the market uses plastic mounts.
Get more detail about Cateye CC-RD100 Strada 8-Function Bicycle Computer.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links