Monday, August 2, 2010

Last Minute Planet Bike Blinky Super Flash 1/2-Watt Blaze LED Plus 2 eXtreme LED Rear Bicycle Light



Over All Rating Reviews :
This light is simply the best out there. First off there are no moving parts. The button to turn on the light is encased in the bottom of the light, so you essentially squeeze the light on the top and bottom to turn it on. The 1/2 watt "super flash" is blinding. A friend of mine has the same light and I get a nice headache along with huge red flashes whenever I draft him! I've used rear red flashing LED lights in the past, but nothing compares to the attention you'll get with this one. I am always confident that I am seen -- in fact, I'm nervous that some day I'll actually piss off a driver.
Other random comments on this light:
- The mounting bracket is removable so you have mounting options (like attaching directly to a bike rack)
- The bracket that comes with the light holds very tightly and has notched small "pins" that help it grip on whatever it's clipped on (I've attached this light to my fuel belt while running at night)
- If your front light went dead, you could get away with using this rear blinkie as a "poor man's front light". I've never been able to claim this of other rear lights for this price point.
Get more detail about Planet Bike Blinky Super Flash 1/2-Watt Blaze LED Plus 2 eXtreme LED Rear Bicycle Light.


!!1 Cajun Crab Cakes Immediately !!1 New Automotive Interior Lighting !!1 Top 10 Places To Buy Wood Blocks Percussion !9# White Figurines On Sale!



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links