Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Purchase Planet Bike Taurus Cycling Gloves



Over All Rating Reviews :
Planet Bike Taurus Cycling Gloves

Crochet backed gloves are some of my favorite riding accessories. Not only do they keep your hands cooler than regular gloves but you get a really strange tan in the summer that is sure to be a conversation starter where ever you go.
When I first received these gloves I was immediately impressed with the look and feel. They have Kevlar sewed into the heels of the gloves to give some added protection in the event of a fall or is it there for protection against a road raging driver with a gun? I hope I don't have to find out either way.
Like most crochet backed gloves I noticed that the sewn interface between the leather and nylon sections as well as the sewn interface between the nylon and cotton crochet areas at the ends of the materials are the weakest parts of the glove and I had some reinforcing sewn into those areas. That's not an issue specific to this brand of glove, I have that done on most of the gloves I wear since that is the area prone to fail first.
The Velcro strap surface area is large and provides a very secure feeling that the glove is not going to come undone when brushed against something.

Overall I am very happy with these gloves and I will be purchasing more in the future.
Get more detail about Planet Bike Taurus Cycling Gloves.


!!1 Bathroom Cleaning Get It Now! !!1 Buying Porch Swing Set !!1 Screws Miniature Price Sale !!1 Klipsch Ksw-10 10-inch Subwoofer Compare



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links