Thursday, February 24, 2011

Best Cateye CC-MC100W Micro Wireless 10-Function Bicycle Computer



Over All Rating Reviews :
Came very quickly. The only problem I had was there was a discrepancy on shipping charges. One place said shipping was $2, another said $4.50 I think. I emailed the vendor, and got no response. The vendor was in the middle of a warehouse move, so I guess I can be forgiving. Product is great. Once I got the logic of going thru the menus, it was a ten minute install at the most. Now I see that I ride very very fast.
Get more detail about Cateye CC-MC100W Micro Wireless 10-Function Bicycle Computer.


!!1 Discount Schwinn Elliptical Trainer



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links