Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cheapest Third Eye Foam Helmet Mount Bicycle Mirror



Over All Rating Reviews :
A rear view mirror is a MUST for anyone riding with traffic.

HELMET mirrors are NOT for everyone as they do require some getting used to. It took me at least 2-3 rides before I got used to it. I've been using one since 2003 and do not feel safe without one.

Helmet mirrors do a better job as you can still have a blind spot with the bicycle mounted mirrors - I have my helmet mirror set so I can see my shoulder and the side of my head. This gives me a clear view of traffic behind and to my right. By turning my head 30 degrees to my right, I completely "sweep" to all lanes on my left side.

I've tried this and the Blackburn helmet mirror. This one is definitely better.

MINUS
- Does not remove (the Blackburn pops off the base so you can remove it offroading, for example. Don't lose it!)

PLUS
- Shorter arm is stiffer than Blackburn (it's an I-Beam section)
- Adjustment range is better than Blackburn
- Lighter mirror vibrates less than Blackburn

Note: The helmets I have used them on are the Giro Atmos, Giro Animas, Bell Forza II and Bell Phi II

If you've found this review helpful, please let me know!
Get more detail about Third Eye Foam Helmet Mount Bicycle Mirror.


!!1 Cazal Eyeglasses Coupon



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links