Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Polar Insulated Water Bottle Get it now!



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought one of these about 6 months ago and like it so much I have since bought 2 more for my kids. They keep the drink cold and don't sweat (unless you put ice in them, and then they just sweat a tiny bit). There is a hook on them so they are easy to carry around. Very easy to drink on the run as it is like a little sippy cup. The top screws off so you can easily pour water in there. You do need to wash them every now and then. They are plastic, so no worries about breaking them. My kids are very young and they have yet to destroy one - like they have with all the other water bottles I have gotten in the past.
Get more detail about Polar Insulated Water Bottle.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links