Thursday, February 17, 2011

Price Planet Bike Protege 9.0 Wireless 9-Function Bike Computer with 4-Line Display and Temperature



Over All Rating Reviews :
This is a great computer, much better than my old Cateye. It was easy to install and calibrate. The directions were clear and setup took about 20 minutes. I have a 29'er mtb so I used the wheel roll-out method to calibrate the computer. I love having a wireless computer. It looks great, much cleaner, and it works beautifully. I've not had any problems. Plus, the 4-line display is easy to read and helpful. I like being able to see a lot of data with just a glance. And the thermometer is a great idea. Mine is accurate.

I spent a lot of time studying bike computers before this purchase - to the point where I was driving my wife crazy. She was glad when I finally settled on the wireless Protege 9.0 because she wouldn't hear the running dialogue any longer and I'm glad I chose this Planet Bike product because it works well. I'm becoming a believer in Planet Bike products, so I also bought a saddle and flashing light called the Superflash. I bought the men's 5020 split seat saddle and have found it to be much more comfy than the small Bontrager seat that came with the bike (a Gary Fisher 29'er). Keep up the good work Planet Bike!
Get more detail about Planet Bike Protege 9.0 Wireless 9-Function Bike Computer with 4-Line Display and Temperature.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links