Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cheapest Cateye CC-MC100W Micro Wireless 10-Function Bicycle Computer



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought the Cateye micro wireless because I was looking for a compact bike computer with a basic set of functions. Works great, easy to set up, easy to rotate through the functions. My only complaint is that while the speed is easy to read, for my old tired eyes the distance and the other functions are a little on the small side, necessitating use of the backlight more often than I suspect other people use it. It's especially tough on grey days and late in the afternoon. Other than that, it's everything I need.
Get more detail about Cateye CC-MC100W Micro Wireless 10-Function Bicycle Computer.


!!1 Hanes Sports Bras Best Quality !!1 Other Guitars Ukulele Get It Now!



1 comment:

  1. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
    Dayton 2UXT5 Contactor, IEC, 9Amp, 120Coil Volts

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links